Zeigler Finfish Platinum is an economical fishmeal-based diet formulated to feed a variety of omnivorous and piscivorous aquatic animals that have been shown to have low carbohydrate tolerance. This diet provides a highly digestible, low pollution option for many applications including ponds, recirculation systems or flow-through raceways.
|3.0 mm and larger||Floating/Slow-Sinking|
- Bags, super sacks and bulk
Features & Benefits
- Zeigler Finfish Platinum is a quality feed for numerous freshwater fish with higher protein requirements and limited carbohydrate tolerance.
- Economical choice for species exhibiting protein sparing with lipids.
- Ingredient selection based on true finfish digestibility testing.
- Balanced amino acid profile.
- Phosphorus levels below 1.3%.
- FCRs as low as 1:1 reported from commercial operations.
- Meets FDA requirements regarding restrictions on mammalian protein sources.