Zeigler worked with top industry producers to develop diets for super-intensive systems that utilize zero or very low water exchange and bio-floc technologies. Zero water exchange production strategies are used to increase efficiency of production by reducing effluents, using higher stock densities (100-150/m²); increasing bio-security, and generating high pond crop yields in the range of 20 -25 MT/ha/crop. There are several factors affecting the success of this new technology, but perhaps none more important than the care and feeding of the animals as well as the bio-floc; feed is the primary driver of the system. Zeigler formulated a superior complete feed to compliment carbon addition for the development and maintenance of a heterotrophic ecosystem. The “ZI” Series diets are proven to generate high harvest yields and improved profitability. Our R & D Team continues to perfect feeds for low environmental impact, high yield, and bio-secure systems.
|3/32” (2.4mm) pellet|
- 25 kg (55 lb.) poly-woven bag, or bulk delivery
Features & Benefits
- Recommended densities: 100-150/m2, biomass: 10,000-21,000 kg/ha
- Zeigler “ZI” Series feeds compliment carbon additions and support the development and maintenance of a healthy heterotrophic eco-system.
- A rigorous program of specification and random testing insures the ingredients have been selected for their preferred quality, keen attractant faculty, and proven digestibility.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality Management System certified plant, which assures product consistency and quality.
- Zeigler formulation – higher levels of vitamins; balanced mineral packs; scientifically selected proteins and special additives help the shrimp perform better and stay strong and healthy in the higher stock densities of intensive shrimp farming.
- Strong, innovative R&D program ensures the customer benefits from the most up-to-date findings and improvements.