EZ Bio is a multi-functional biological aquaculture treatment formulated with specific non-pathogenic bacteria for use in shrimp and fish hatcheries to combat pathogenic bacteria (i.e. Vibrio sp.).
- Foil bag: 400 gram (0.8 lb) 10 per case.
Features & Benefits
- Carefully selected strains of pure non-pathogenic bacteria that produce anti-microbial agents.
- Improved animal health; more stress-resistant and healthier post larvae yield higher survival rates.
- Reduced production costs; no need for expensive antibiotics and chemicals.
- For use in salt and fresh water ponds and improves water quality in tanks.
- University and private research has shown that Bacillus selectively compete with shrimp pathogens.
- Environmentally friendly and easy to use.