Larva Z Plus has been tested extensively and is used throughout the world to produce the highest quality shrimp post-larvae (PL). This diet is a scientifically designed and nutritionally balanced dry larval feed. The ingredients have been selected for their high quality, attractability, and digestibility. Larva Z Plus is a proven, superior larval feed that yields better growth and survival and lower FCR’s making it one of the most effective and efficient hatchery feeds on the market.
|<50 microns||Zoea 1 to Zoea 3|
|<100 microns||Zoea 3 to Mysis 3|
|100-150 microns||Mysis 3 to PL 3|
|150-250 microns||PL 3 to PL 6|
|250-450 microns||PL6 to PL 12|
- Nitrogen-flushed cans: 500 gram (1.1 lb) 12 per case
Features & Benefits
- Semi-buoyant microparticles (slow-sinking and suspended in the water).
- Provides increased survival and decreased stress in larval rearing.
- Partial replacement for Artemia.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to support animal health and disease resistance.
- Supports growth by promoting larval molting.
- Ingredients are highly digestible and attractable for larvae.
- Highly stable in water
- A naturally colored diet
- Nitrogen-preserved to extend shelf-life