Larval AP100 is a scientifically designed and nutritionally balanced, water stable diet for shrimp and fish larvae. The ingredients are selected for their high quality, attractability and digestibility, containing HUFA’s, Phospholipids and Carotenoid pigments. AP100 provides essential nutrients in compliment to natural food (algae and Artemia) feeding regimes for larval shrimp and fish.
|<50 microns||Zoea 1 to Zoea 3|
|<100 microns||Zoea 3 to Mysis 3|
|100-150 microns||Mysis 3 to PL 3|
|150-250 microns||PL 3 to PL 6|
|250-450 microns||PL6 to PL 12|
- Nitrogen-flushed cans: 500 gram (1.1 lb) 12 per case
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes highly attractable and digestible ingredients.
- Nutritionally balanced diet for the culture of larval and post larval shrimp.
- Excellent feed for finfish during larval and fingerling stages.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance.
- Partial replacement for algae and Artemia.
- Nitrogen-preserved to extend shelf-life.
- Reduces exposure to diseases commonly carried by natural foods.