Shrimp Starter is designed for growth and development of post larvae reared in flow-through and high water exchange systems. The diet utilizes high levels of protein, vitamins, and minerals to supply the required nutrients which may be not be readily available in high flow culture systems. Shrimp Starter facilitates the stocking of larger and healthier post larvae in ponds.
- 16.33 Kg (36 lb.) bucket.
Features & Benefits
- Facilitates acclimation and stocking of healthier, stronger post larvae in ponds.
- Formulated with high protein, vitamin, and mineral content to provide required nutrients in high flow systems.
- Utilization of highly attractable and digestible marine ingredients with high HUFA content.
- Supports Precision Feeding by utilizing carefully selected particle size ranges to support natural variation in animal sizes.
- Feeding recommendations based on weight, not stage of animal.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance.