Customer COVID-19 Response (1)
As we all confront the evolving challenges of COVID-19, Zeigler remains committed to the health and safety of our employees, as well as meeting the requirements of our customers. We would like to share with you the steps we have taken to meet these important objectives.
- All Zeigler business-related travel has been suspended.
- Access to Zeigler facilities limited to only essential visitors deemed necessary for ongoing operations. Supervisors will minimize the time and locations of essential visitors within facilities.
- Self-screening assessments for COVID-19 symptoms in accordance with CDC guidelines are posted for employees and essential visitors. Those with symptoms must not enter the facilities.
- Employees are required to notify supervisors if they have symptoms and will be requested to return home.
- Enhanced sanitation procedures have been enacted for more frequent and thorough cleaning with emphasis on contact surfaces.
- Additional sanitation supplies positioned throughout facilities.
- Adaptable work from home policy implemented for administrative employees.
- Communication to employees of increased personal hygiene procedures and social distancing.
At this time, we have not had any major disruptions in materials supply or other critical support services and will continue to monitor this closely. As our business falls under the designation of “essential services” in Pennsylvania, we expect to be able to continue operations and meet customer needs.
Thank you for your on-going support, and we wish you the very best through these very challenging times. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.