A complete feed developed especially for Super-intensive and/or Hyper-intensive shrimp production systems. Hyper-intensive Shrimp 35 is designed to achieve maximum growth rate, maximum survival and other critical elements required to maximize profitability for recirculation systems. Excellent performance has been achieved in clear water, green water, and bio-floc environments in salinities as low as 10 ppt. First developed in 2001, this product has undergone continuous improvement to meet the changing demands of new and developing technology. Carefully selected ingredients are scientifically formulated to minimize the impact on water quality; while giving superior performance for the animals. Feed is the primary driver in intensive systems and therefore superior, specifically formulated feeds are needed.
Features & Benefits
- Recommended densities: >150/m2, biomass: >15,000 kg/ha
- A unique formulation designed especially for production systems stocked at very high densities.
- Contains Vpak (Vitality Pak) to enhance disease resistance.
- The mineral content of Hyper-Intensive Shrimp 35 is carefully controlled to help maintain proper ionic balance of the water while slowing the buildup of potentially harmful divalent cations.
- Quality feeds come from quality ingredients. Zeigler suppliers are all pre-certified and ingredients undergo continuous testing at independent laboratories to assure their quality and wholesomeness.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality Management System certified plant, which assures product consistency and quality
- A well proven product providing trust in its performance.
Need additional information?
Click the link(s) below: